cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:data

M20005281
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do not have data to access internate.My plan is 45 per month with unlimited data.How come I do not have internate.please advice?

Also how do I change my plan to have an unlimited data for the whole month?

7 REPLIES 7

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you sure you have a plan with Public Mobile?

This doesn’t make sense. 

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@M20005281 

There is no unlimited data plan with Public Mobile and there is no throttled-down access if you have used up your data. 

It sounds that you have used up all your data, please checking/logging into self-serve to make sure.

If it is the case, you can either renew early or buy data add-on  till your renewal date.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@M20005281

As others have pointed out, PM does not have an unlimited data plan but I would suggest you login to your account and see how much data you have left and what you used up.

Also check your settings to see if Cellular Data is enabled.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@M20005281   $45 does not have unlimited data.  

But maybe you meant you still have data and not working?

What kind of phone do you have? brand and model?

did you just join PM network  and never able to use data?

Try to reboot the phone once

If it still does not work, try to click "Reset All network" and see if it helps.  Please note that will delete your saved Wifi as well and you will need to rejoin them after.  But this is an necessary step to test the data connection

If it still does not work, a quicker way is to test your PM sim card in another phone

or you can choose to check the APN settings.  Provide us what you see on the APN settings page and we can suggest what to do next

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@M20005281 

Have a look at the available plans here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#plans-start

The $45 4G plan has 20 GB of data every 30 days. The only way to get more is to either renew early or use a data add on.

If you're looking for a service with unlimited data, Public Mobile probably is not your best option.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM does not unlimited data plan. Only SMS/calls are unlimited. $15 plan has only 100 min calls but SMS is unlimited.

Did you try to reboot your phone (turn on, wat few min, turn on).

What your account says - how much data you still have available?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Is your data turned on ? Also public mobile  does not have a unlimited plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.