cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble logging in

Tasmiara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a different account with an active plan and I am having trouble logging in even after putting the correct email address and password. It says “Error logging in”. Then I tried to reset password through my registered email but I didn’t receive any code. I checked my spam folder and I have never blocked public mobile from my email so I don’t think it is a problem from my end. Can you help me with this? 

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tasmiara 

If you are attempting to login using Google Chrome, with saved login credentials, sometimes your device will autofill and auto connect to the login processes WITHOUT tapping the log in button.

If your browser does this, DO NOT tap login - let the system automatically log you in.

Tapping 'log in' while it's trying to log you in will always generate an error message.   After your credentials auto-fill (if they do), give it about 30 seconds to see if you reach the landing page.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Tasmiara 

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Try using a different device like a computer or laptop instead.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tasmiara PM site has cache issue and will be an issue with logging in with different credentials

please login again using incognito mode and it should work

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Try again in incognito mode private mode , if all else fails get help from a agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.