cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-activating my account

barbiedoll
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone account with Public was coming off my account every month as requested. Then , it wasn't for some reason. I don't know what happened. 

I want to re-activate my account and sign up for a plan that is paid monthly. I have been having trouble doing it on  the self serve . 

2 REPLIES 2

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @barbiedoll,

To re-activate your Public Mobile account and sign up for a monthly plan, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Self-Serve account on the Public Mobile website.

2. In the Overview tab, look for options related to plan selection or activation.

3. Select the plan that suits your needs and proceed with the activation process.

4. During the activation process, you may need to provide or update your payment information.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation.

If you encounter any issues during this process, it's recommended to reach out to Public Mobile customer support for assistance. You can submit a ticket by following this link and providing details about your situation.

Also take a read of this, it may help you: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Hope this helps! 🙂

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@barbiedoll 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.