Re: NEW: Talk and Text Promo Plan

liban961
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i need to know how much per month

province wide  + no text? 27$

or

province wide +global text? 37$

i need to use 1 month to check your service

because i am with chatr since 2015..signal in basement is very very low.

thank you

5 REPLIES 5

@liban961 If you are just testing the reception and compare to chart, then the $37 plan is too much.   Just go with the lowest on the list, and try the signal for few days, you will see.

liban961
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if i need  province talk   unlimited +text  37$  is it too much?

i pay for chatr 27$ free call and 100 text per month

thank you

Agreed with luddite
If you just want to try strongly suggest just get a 10 days plan this way you will know hows the service and reception I am pretty sure you will be happy with the reception I tried so many carrier but nothing can't be compared with pm
If you live close to Hamilton or Mississauga let me know I have a spare sim if you want
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@liban961 If you are just wishing to check signal strength, take a 10 day text plan for $11. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/quot-Risk-Free-quot-Activation-costs-1.... It will also test your data connection when you send/receive picture messages.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @liban961,

30-day plans

Province-wide + no text: $27 + taxes

Province-wide + global text: $37 + taxes

Taxes rate is based on the province of the local area code you choose.

Add $5 + taxes for when you order the SIM.

Please note that you need an unlocked phone that works on Public Mobile network (verify here). The Public Mobile's network is the one used by Bell and Telus.

Hope this answers your questions!

Need Help? Let's chat.