cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked out - forgot password

Bob58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forgot my password  when I click they say they will email me a new password but they never do 

11 REPLIES 11

@softech wrote:

@karen-hurst   did you try this link? https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

I believe you've accidently tagged the wrong person and karen-hurst appears to have already figured things out. Bob58  appears to be still have a trouble getting the password reset but appears to have already attempted the forgot password option based on the fact that this member say that an e-mail message (I assuming the passwod reset instructions e-mail message) isn't being received.

karen-hurst

it will email you,  I just did it today and it took about 15 min to get the email

@Bob58 wrote:

Trying to login to my account but forgot my password.  My account says it will email me a password but never does.  I need to change the credit card that is used for auto payment 

@Bob58 

Have you ever created a Self Serve account? If not, you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you have created one before are you sure you are using the correct email? Try another one it may be.

If still issues after other's suggestions you could ask for Moderator help to get you back in.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bob58 : If you've successfully completed the Forgot your password? process then have a look in your junk/spam folders up on your email server.

Edit: The subject line will say - Your Public Mobile Password. Then there will be a link to change your password.

Bob58

Trying to login to my account but forgot my password.  My account says it will email me a password but never does.  I need to change the credit card that is used for auto payment 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

eddiehuang33

The moderators should be able to help with any lock outs

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bob58 wrote:

Forgot my password  when I click they say they will email me a new password but they never do 

Hello @Bob58 ,

Have you ever created a Self Serve account? If not, you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you have created one before are you sure you are using the correct email? Try another one it may be.

If you need Moderators help after this, follow @Dunkman method to open a ticket.

If SIMbot is an issue, you can also private message the moderators here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Bob58 wrote:

@Bob58 

Maybe check your spam or junk folder. Try again in one hour.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

If still not working, you will need to contact moderator.  Click on chat icon on right lower corner of website.  Type:  self service.  Follow prompts to submit ticket for moderator help. Expect a few hours response time.  

Need Help? Let's chat.