Re: Human please no dingbot

timish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I speak to an agent?

50 REPLIES 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timish 

sometime the system not deliver submit a ticket, you need to send a private message,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

@timish   or you can use this inbox link just in case there was confusion

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/intbox

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timish : The other night we went into detail together about where and what to look for in private messaging. If you've submitted a ticket you can see it in your Sent folder. The replies from the CSA's will be in your Inbox folder.

You are possibly confusing receiving the email notification with actual responses. Getting the email notification is just a notification that you got a private message. You need to go back in to the private message system to communicate with the CSA's.

@timish   you opened ticket with CS Agent?  did they reply?

do you know they reply through Community inbox and NOT email?  did you check the Community inbox on top right, envelope icon?  

if they have replied and you checked , what was the issue?  Do you mind to share?

timish

Non of these apply..

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@timish wrote:

Been trying for over two weeks and I get nothing from support.!

Hard to believe. CSA are prompt to respond. Not same minute you send them a message but withing 1-2 hours max.

If ticketing does not work, send them private message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

timish

Twice today and three times over the last two weeks..

@timish  - are you able to confirm that all your services are working?

Unless you were in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, it is odd that you cannot log in or reset your password to log in.

What is error you are receiving, and at what point?

timish

I have..!!!

timish

Have not recieved anything..

timish

Been trying for over two weeks and I get nothing from support.!

@timish wrote:

This does not work, I have to submit yet another ticket? I just did..!

When did you submit a ticket?  One ticket is enough.  If CSA has not responded in 48 hours, then you may need to submit another ticket.  

Edit: By the way, community members here are not PM employees.  We are just customers like yourself.  For account issues, you will need to contact Customer service agents. 

timish

This does not work, I have to submit yet another ticket? I just did..!

@timish 

If you try too many incorrect passwords, your account will be locked for 1-3 hours and you can't even reset your password.  You can try again after that time period to reset your password.

If that does not work or you don't want to wait, you can contact Customer service agent as described above.  

@timish wrote:

We were able to log in before but we have forgotten the login information.

You have an active account with PM , right?  

Again, start with the Forgot Password (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

if that doesn't work, please open ticket with PM support as advised above

timish

We were able to log in before but we have forgotten the login information.

timish

you try to lo

@timish   Have you try to use Forgot Password to reset ?  Try to enter the email address you might have used.  Once you got the correct one, you will then need to answer the security question.

If no lucky with that, open a ticket with PM Support to reset the password.  Here are the 2 ways:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Login Informtaion", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

@timish 

Some more details would be helpful.

Were you able to login before?  What messages are you getting when you try to login?  Did you try to reset your password? Did you initially activate your account in store or at home?  

hi contact customer support

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

CSA are available from
- Monday to Friday: 6AM- 10PM EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 6AM- 10PM EST

timish

For almost two weeks I have been trying to access my account in order to update the payment information!!

@timish 

You really should buy a public mobile voucher to literally buy yourself some time. Surely you can get yourself to a 7/11 or a Shell station to purchase one? Or a Canadian Tire gas bar or a Mobil station where you can do an instant top up by giving the clerk your wifes 10 digit phone number to top up her account? Which city do you live in?

Click on the link below to see what real vouchers look like....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

timish

Good night..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timish : Right. And right now there seems to be a problem with the ticket system. So send another private message to CS_Agent. They'll ask you a bunch of verification questions for THE account in question. So just "look" like the account holder to their eyes.

And while you wait for their response, run over to recharge.com and buy some vouchers to cover your plan cost and use the 611 service to redeem them into your account. Then your account will be ready to renew the plan.

Then you can take all the time you need to figure out the login and payment card things...with working service.

Edit: good night. Someone else can pick up the torch.

timish

Ok, I see it.. There are a lot of them, one of which was sent 3 weeks ago on how to submit a ticket with 'virtual assistant, SIMon' or or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you seeing this:

z10user4_0-1642059905019.png

That it says Notification feed. If so then that's not the envelope icon. That's the bell icon. You want the envelope icon.

timish

Looking at it, does not make sense.. It just repeats this conversation and more that don't relate.

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the left side is the list of private messages. On the right are the previews. It's a lot like an email system.

The left square is the sender avatar. The upper line is the sender. The middle line is the subject. The bottom line is a brief bit of the text.

Click on the subject line to show the whole thing on the right. Then on the right you might see an expand link to open it further.

Edit: bolded subject lines are unread.

z10user4_1-1642059259402.png

timish

I see it now..

This is what I get, all the other posts cannot be opened and do not refer to this problem

"NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: community-notifications@publicmobile.ca. Please log into the Community and reply via Private Message"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scroll all the way up or click on this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

z10user4_0-1642058795703.png

Need Help? Let's chat.