cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Customer retention

JLafratta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to upgrade my plan and the the only options I was given were to keep my current plan which is 3.5 years old and now inferior (slower and less data) to plans offered for lower price by public mobile and competitors, pay more for a plan i dont need, or change providers. 

6 REPLIES 6

JLafratta

oh wow...thanks for that tip!

hi @JLafratta no, the $19 1GB is not for new activation only

login your My Account and you will see that $19 1gb plan there. Change to that using Change in Renewal, and wait for better plans

I think the will ha e better one come soon. There was a $25 20GB (but 90 days term) offered for a short week and you missed that. But I know such good plan will be back

JLafratta

I realize the $21 3Gb is new activation only, which is why i offfered to pay $25, same as i'm paying now. The 19 1GB plan on 4G speed is also for new activations only.

hi @JLafratta $21 3Gb is new activation only

But PM has been sending sms invite to selected customers with that plan 

For you, do one thing first, there is a $19 1GB plan on 4G speed. Basically is the same $25 plan but cheaper. This is a plan PM gives $25 customers a way to get back the lost discount from the end of legacy reward system.  So, change to the $19 1Gb plan and then wait for better one

JLafratta

This is the plan I have below.
There is currently an offer for $21/month for new activations for 3GB of 4G data. I offered to pay the same price as what i'm currently paying and they still said they cant do it. I can get an even better deal at Freedom Mobile for $24/month 4GB of 4G data so I will be switching.
Public-Mobile-My-Account.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@JLafratta what plan do you have now?? maybe we can suggest a better plan..

Need Help? Let's chat.