cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out going calls

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My old # ran out of minutes and won’t let login , says I’ve tried to many times when I’ve only tried once ! 
SO I bought a new plan and got another # and everything works except out going calls !

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@1239 

you should ask support agent to help to login to your original account and buy more minutes

so, you have a new number now?? what plan you have?

what phone you have?? Inbound calls come and not able to make outbound?? try Reset All Networks, and try to make the call with a 1 infront of the 10 digits ( and you are making calls to Canadian number??)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @1239 

Try rebooting the phone. If that doesn't work, try resetting your network settings and then reboot. Sounds odd but sometimes it helps. Try your SIM card in another phone and reboot it. See if that works. If it does, then put it back in your phone and reboot. If all fails, create a ticket to get help.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716939325474.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.