cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Black Friday and/or current promotions?

Chris93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Searching for a new provider from Fido - any deals on new phones + phone plans? Currently paying $48/month for 30gb with Fido but didn't receive a phone when I switched to this plan. Can Public Mobile do better?

8 REPLIES 8

@n_h34 we don't have any details yet

Usually, most deals are for new activation. HOWEVER, we have seen so many time this year that those good deals eventually opened up for all susbcibers in the end.  So, I think we will all benefit 

n_h34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are black friday deals only for new customers?  Or do they offer good deals to current?  I need to change both of my kids plans from the basic data plan to something larger.  I've plan changes set for later this week and later this month, but wondering if there will be something better then?

Which means if YOU think it's an amazing deal...  Black Friday will FLOOR you with amazing deals.

@Slongstaff79 wrote:

PM has a $45 50g 5G plan that ends today the 31st which is an amazing deal!

Slongstaff79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM has a $45 50g 5G plan that ends today the 31st which is an amazing deal!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Chris93 

Always a better deals around Black Friday and Boxing Day.

Also, PM offers free bonuses like free data and LD calling around Christmas…More is Merrier bonuses. I never see bonuses offers by other carriers.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Chris93 wrote:

Hi there,

Searching for a new provider from Fido - any deals on new phones + phone plans? Currently paying $48/month for 30gb with Fido but didn't receive a phone when I switched to this plan. Can Public Mobile do better?

@Chris93 , it depends on how much data you need. There’s a $40 plan 

• For a limited time pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card***

• Available for new activations only. Limited time offer.

30 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging³
Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Points™

Edit: Amazon is selling the SIM Cards for $4.99 + tax with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime membership & it usually only takes a couple days to receive the SIM Card from them but if you order the SIM Card from Public Mobile website it can take up to 3 weeks to receive it delivered through Canada Post.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chris93 

something i know for sure, no deal for phone.. cos PM no longer sells phones 🙂

But be patient, PM matched most the popular Black Friday last year.  With what happened so far this year, we should expect the same.  But of course, only time can tell

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Here are all of today's deal. I expect better ones this week but also expect better ones Black Friday. Nobody knows.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#ALL

Need Help? Let's chat.