cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REMOVE THIS POST

sckl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

*edited*

I am leaving Public Mobile. They won't help me fix my service problems. 

Good Bye.

19 REPLIES 19

sckl

no its not.. there was no attempts made.. I called the card company and they see nothing on their end

sckl

I already said I got my account fixed. 

Quite the adventure. The credit card entry is likely locked out now with all those attempts where it would think a fraud is happening.

You could also use vouchers or real time payments but I have a feeling you'll be moving on anyway.

hi @sckl 

just message them again.

If you need it up and running quick, get a voucher, load via *611.  

sckl

no worries. I got my account fixed but they won't reply to my other help requests to get my partners account back up and running. the email address is not valid and they won't change the account email address either. I am so frustrated.. it's been 3.5 hours I've been on here and still cant get my parter service. so mad at this mess-up. it's nothing on my end that is causing this. even my credit card company said there was no attempt at payment even though I put it thru 10 times. 

HI @sckl   Yes, postal code is the key  🙂

sckl

Yes they kinda do, they ask for a billing postal code.. I was referring to my Credit Card account address.. but it wasn't an address issue. .. its a glitch on PM end.. they messed something up. I am changing service providers ASAP.

@sckl 

The Public Mobile system doesn't ask for an address for credit card payments.

sckl

n/a

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sckl  This service is far from perfect.. a glitch here n there.. worth figuring out.. my service has been fully  functional since 2018.. 

sckl

I am switching service providers ASAP. 

sckl

how would auto pay fail on two account at the same time? I enter in my cards and get the same message.. error please try again.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@sckl wrote:

???

WE - PM customers ARE primary support for all issues with PM service.

Agents deal with account and payment issues only as we do not have access to that.

sckl

none of that is any good.. anything I do I keep getting ERROR please try again.

sckl

???

@Metal1967 wrote:

@sckl   Basically you’ve reached PM technical support.. 

Oh, you made my day! You are so correct!

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sckl   Basically you’ve reached PM technical support.. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes autopay fails. PM does not provide live support. All support by PM staff is done through personal mail.

Log-in to My Account, select Payment, click on the One time Payment and try to manually pay with Amount Due option there. If it fails, then use the option "Other" and manually enter your plan amount. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

And it will not hurt to, once payment is completed, to log-off and reboot the phone.

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen option. Suspend your service. Log-out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

To avoid potential autopay failures, you could add monthly payment amount few days before renewal day.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@sckl 

To use self service clear your browser cache and go incognito/private mode. Your autopay failed which does happen. Put your cc card back on and make a manual payment in self service to resume your services. Use custom and enter the amount of your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.