cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put REWARDS and ACCOUNT back under one roof please. :)

ecashmore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I liked the public mobile platform A LOT better when I didn't have to log into a separate page to access my REWARDS program from my General Account Dashboard. Is there any possibility of putting the two back together? 🙂 

6 REPLIES 6

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It would be great if TELUS could make it happen. 

Had/have both Koodo and PM accounts, TELUS/Koodo is able to have a single account for multiple phone numbers.  Only reason for PM not doing, my guess, is that rewards is tied with the account.  They could make it work if TELUS could make the rewards associated with a phone number?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is a bit of a marketing angle.  If they are going to separate them, it would make sense to be able to access both from a single login.  

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@ecashmore wrote:

I liked the public mobile platform A LOT better when I didn't have to log into a separate page to access my REWARDS program from my General Account Dashboard. Is there any possibility of putting the two back together? 🙂 

I agree. It doesn’t make any sense to me either to have to log into them separately!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, that is a good idea but I doubt they will get back together again. Ah, good old days...when they Were together...

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@ecashmore wrote:

It  was together before. But now have to login to another page.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ecashmore   that was a request from the beginning. 

Initially, it was because My Account was on the older server and they brought in My Rewards site , which hosted on Telus

Now, the brought My Account back onto Telus servers as well, there should not be the technical issue stopping it.  So, it is just a matter if PM will have another project to bring them back together.

Need Help? Let's chat.