cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased a subscription but never activated

JakeZheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am new to Public Mobile. On November 25th I've purchased the subscription of 40 GB Data at 5G Speed for $40 and already paid for it, but on November 27th I saw the Cyber Monday deal so ended up purchasing that too and activated my plan using that subscription Cyber Monday deal. So now I have paid for the 40 GB Data at 5G Speed subscription and not used it at all. Could you please credit my account with the fund please? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

JakeZheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your reply!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JakeZheng   Public Mobile is prepaid so normally when you want to change plan you would select "change on renewal" otherwise you lose what's left of the current plan.  Since it is prepaid there is not normally any refund or pro-rating but since you haven't used any of the first plan ask customer service if they can help you out, send them a private message using this link and then monitor your inbox for a reply (either at the envelope icon top right or click your avatar and select Messages

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.