cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased 3GB Add on Data but only got 1GB

MorganLynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I purchased 3GB for $45 but on my profile it only added 1GB to it, please help...

10 REPLIES 10

MorganLynn

Thanks it's been taken care of..

@MorganLynn do you "available funds" if you do you, need to choose the 2 1gb add-ons and apply them again.

Screenshot_20200418-193411-01.jpeg

@MorganLynn wrote:

Don't know how to screen shot

@MorganLynn 

No problem.  Screenshot procedures vary from phone to computer systems.  

Pasted Graphic 11.png

For example, on the 1 GB data add on line, you should see 3072 MB.  Or if there is not extra $30 in your available balance (ie. even though you were charged $45), then there might a glitch in the system.  You will then need to contact moderator to fix your account. 

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MorganLynn 

If you are on an older you hold click the power button and volume button down at the same time.

If you have an android let us know which phone you have so we can help you out with that

MorganLynn

Don't know how to screen shot

@MorganLynn 

If you feel comfortable, can you screenshot your data add on section and your purchase history page?  

MorganLynn

I did not use them up, I just purchased them on the 9th.  I looked at my profile after I purchased them and it only gave me 1GB add-on.  I purchased 3GB for $45

@MorganLynn could you please check your usage history in your self service account and on your phone, maybe you used 2 of them up? A lot of phones got updates recently. Thanks. Stay safe.

MorganLynn

I purchased them all at one time, if I go into my "view Payment History" is shows that I purchased them but it only says 1GB add-on purchased on my data page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MorganLynn wrote:

Hi there, I purchased 3GB for $45 but on my profile it only added 1GB to it, please help...

Do you still see $30 in your Available Funds? Did you purchase them as multiples at one time? Or did you purchase each one one at a time?

The add-on line should show 0 of 3072.

Need Help? Let's chat.