Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile location in scarborough , ON

NancySun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you tell me where to get a sim card in Scarbogough , ON

15 REPLIES 15

@softech- Your information was very helpful. The snark (attacks much? kettle-black) not so much.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I stand the information I provided  above is accurate, precise and helpful.  No correction needed.  

However, as this is a free Community, any comments are welcome as long as it follows the Community guidelines.

(but as usual, i would ignore personal attacks, unfair comments by some community members) 

@softech- You are very far from being right. You apparently like sending people on wild goose chases. Nice heart you have there.

Which side? Tim's or Wilson?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Handy1  , you are I are on the right side of the fence  🙂

(since we are right, no apology needed from both of us)

@Handy1, @softech , @Grinch 

lol "overzealous". It's about being CORRECT. There are all kinds of stores that have provider logos all over the place when it turns out they're just retailers. Yeah no sorry we don't sell those sims. If someone doesn't know what specifying corporate means then they have other issues. To not say corporate sends people on wild goose chases running around or calling all the different stores that are NOT corporate stores wasting their time and increasing their frustration at Public. There's plenty enough to be frustrated at Public over. This doesn't need to be one of them.

Some regulars seem to like leaving incorrect or unclear replies out here leaving the customer to wonder. I try my best to be clear. I will not apologize for that.

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech 

Congratulations!!! An answer with substance and quality. 

@Handy1 wrote:

Because how does one know what’s a corporate store or not hard to distinguish which one is . 

@Handy1  i agree,

There is another "overzealous"  regular keeps picking on me for not include "Corporate".  But the word "Corporate" does not mean much to most people.   So for me, I just post the link and ask them to call for availability before going, I think it is sufficient 

@Grinch  Yes I know . That’s why I said call around to lo local Telus Koodo stores . Because how does one know what’s a corporate store or not hard to distinguish which one is . But OP could also order from PM but will most likely take longer then the options I suggested 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NancySun 

Check 

Telus Scarborough Town Centre +14162906733
Koodo Scarborough Town Centre +14162900527
Mobile Koodo Scarborough Town Centre +14162969666

Or Generally:

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Handy1 

Amazon may have and will likely ship faster. In regards to a Telus or Koodo store ONLY CORPORATE STORES HAVE THEM, if they are in stock. Public Mobile used to have a web page to find the closest store....but where that is .... who knows!!! And some offer on eBay for 99 cents or Craigslist for free. @NancySun 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @NancySun 

Click here to find your closest Telus store.  Telus Locations in Scarborough 

The fee is approx $10 to pick one up in person. Hope this helps.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on Pick up a SIM card down below and type in Scarborough. Scarborough Town Centre and Eglinton Square came up for my search. Call ahead.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NancySun  Best to call around to local Telus Koodo stores for availability or you can order from Amazon 

Need Help? Let's chat.