cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Points summary on the old rewards

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Why did I receive this email while I'm currently not on the points system? Are they switching everyone over?

IMG_3395.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No changes and still showing old rewards. Just an accidental email I guess. 

@Meow- lol heaven forbid they actually write some logic code and not pester irrelevant customers.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I got that one too. Ignore it. Most likely they created mass mailing system for 'everybody' as every new customer is on Points.

Why adding extra code: IF old_customer THEN do_not_send when it it can be 'send to everybody'

Now listen @HALIMACS - Don't spend all those zeros in one place now you hear? LOL

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@golfball @keepasa 

LOL

I always get a kick out of how little points I earn…

All zeros!!!

🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry @keepasa  it's just a glitch in the system. This glitch is very well known by the community. 🙂

keepasa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That is strange, I didn't get anything like it yet.  Did you login to your account and verify they they didn't convert you already?  Have you made any recent changes to your account?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @golfball 

It's just an error, a glitch in the system. I'm on the old legacy myself. Just ignore it and most important... don't EVER sign up for the new rewards system.

Take a peek at this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Just-got-an-irrelevant-email-from-Public-...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yup, I've had those too. Enjoy all those zeros. Never join.

Need Help? Let's chat.