cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile.

PublicmobileSUK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Am i the only one being given the run around by customer service. I am having a log in issue and i cant access my account via the website. I am getting no help. I am not just saying this i wanted my account closed long ago. But they wont let me. Please could i have access to my account and could you refund the overchage today. Not next month today. Like a real phone company charging real phone prices

6 REPLIES 6

magical1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact your Credit Card company, have them put a block on the charges, it will be solved fast. 

PublicmobileSUK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My eversafe is locked

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PublicmobileSUK 

Public Mobile isn't the best fit for every customer. This is kinda DIY cell network. If you don't wish to continue with PM and have evidence that you tried to cancel service but was charged...use this link to direct message Customer Support. Make sure to give them all details as well as your account #, ph #, name on acct, PM pin # as well as past requests to close your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Your account should still be accessable via the app and web site. You should be able to disable Subscribed to stop future payments. Ask CSA to remove all credit card info from you account. Accounts are deactivated after 90 days in Suspension. Account will deactivate immediately when you successfully port away to a different network.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @PublicmobileSUK 

Everything is done through private messages with a CS Agent. If you're unable find a resolution to close your account, the only option is to reach out to your credit card company and request a chargeback. This sadly is the only way it seems.

I see suggestions to reverse charges a lot as a way of getting a refund.  I have only ever sought a refund once.  I had to prove that services were not rendered.  The company went bankrupt which made the case rather straightforward.  Is it really as easy as asking and visa will reverse the charges?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @PublicmobileSUK 

Everything is done through private messages with a CS Agent. If you're unable find a resolution to close your account, the only option is to reach out to your credit card company and request a chargeback. This sadly is the only way it seems.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PublicmobileSUK , who have you actually been in contact with that told you closing your account is not allowed?  To reach out to support, please use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the webpage and initiate a support ticket.  They will assist you with account access and unsubscribing to the service.  

Need Help? Let's chat.