cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Sucks

gilnockie1957
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone has been down for a few days now and it’s literally impossible to get help. This company is a complete joke and the people working (a real stretch) are useless!!! I have submitted tickets and someone comes up with a lame question or suggestion and then disappears for hours or the next day. I am still absolutely no where getting a resolution and can’t believe how bad this place is !!!! All I want to do is swear but trying to hold it in in the remote chance some one will eventually do the their job!! I would be humiliated to admit I worked at Public Mobile or Telus which is the disaster that runs the place!!!!

9 REPLIES 9

gilnockie1957

After 3 days of no service and no response except “upgrade your plan” from supposed Technical Experts, you would likely be submitting many tickets and posts. The entire Public Mobile “support structure “ is so badly implemented it is difficult to figure out. I learned one thing from this, never purchase a Roaming package because the second one I bought did something to my network connection (at the Public Mobile end) and no one would do anything except try to up sell me. Next time I will likely just pull the sim and get another company. 

@gilnockie1957  It would be easier for everyone here to follow if all your posts were in the same thread.  You say it's not about your phone not connecting to the network, so what exactly is your problem with the US roaming?  You presumably have data roaming turned on, and are choosing 4G/LTE and trying to connect to either T-Mobile or AT&T with a VoLTE phone since it was working for the previous add-on.  So if you can connect to the network, what exactly is not working?  Have you moved location since the previous add-on?

gilnockie1957

I have had no service for three days and submitted numerous tickets. All the agents want to do is try to sell me a new plan. This has nothing to do with my phone not connecting to the network!! They ask a few questions and then disappear! Is there anyway to get a solution here or at least get my money back for the US Roaming that does not work?? I just cannot believe how screwed up this place is!

@gilnockie1957 wrote:

Sorry to say but have found no help here for 2 days and the submitted tickets are going nowhere. The agents don’t seem to have a clue or give a **bleep** by the way you hear from them once every 8-12 hours with a dumb suggestion (like restart your phone)

I don't think the agent response time is 8-12 hours.  It can be very quick sometimes but generally I find that a response is given inside of 1 hour.  If you set notifications on for new private messages, you will know when a response has been provided.  This will help with turnaround time.  

gilnockie1957

Sorry to say but have found no help here for 2 days and the submitted tickets are going nowhere. The agents don’t seem to have a clue or give a **bleep** by the way you hear from them once every 8-12 hours with a dumb suggestion (like restart your phone)

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I'm sorry to hear that.  Hopefully the issues will be fixed soon. You are holding it in quite well. We have all been there at some point in time.

Welcome to the club. 

🍻 

gilnockie1957

I know all this but they respond to the ticket with a lame question. As fast as I respond they disappear and respond 8 hours later with another stupid suggestion. This is no way to run a business. I honestly cannot believe how incompetent they are . I used the once  a few years ago and was not this bad. I am going to have to look around because this is just not worth it …

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Well, @gilnockie1957 , I'm sure when you signed up you knew these forums were your first line of support right?

So, with that being said, I've read the post from yesterday and well, most of us do go to bed at night. LOL. But CS Agents aren't 24 hours, although they ARE overseas so they should be awake when we're sleeping. 

This has to do with an add on purchase you made that didn't work. This isn't something we on the boards can fix. Only a CS Agent can resolve it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @gilnockie1957 

you found the right place to get help, the Community here

and if you want agent's help, please submit ticket with CS agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.