cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Deal

sch_bryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I got a text saying...

Public Mobile here. We've got a great deal for you. Get 15GB of 4G speed data for only $40/month. Reply "YES" to get this limited time offer added to your account on your next renewal date.
Plus, tell your friends that they can also get this offer. Available for a limited time to new customers during the Activation process.
Reply STOP if you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers.

I replied "YES" then...

Thank you for your response. Your plan will be automatically updated on your next renewal date. Log in to My Account if you want to get this plan sooner.

My plan monthly plan is renewed know but I have still have the same plan as before.

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sch_bryan 

Log into your self-serve account, click Plans and Add-On's to see the plan details.

Also, tap on "Change My Plan" to see if there is a pending plan change scheduled for your upcoming renewal. 

If there is, and you wish it to remain in effect, leave it alone.   

If there isn't, and didn't want the change, leave it alone.

If there isn't, and you WANTED, the change, setup the plan change to the desired plan.  If the desired plan is not included in the list of available options, wherein you replied "YES" to the initial text, make contact to the Customer Support Agents to see if an exception can be made.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sch_bryan 

the website doesn't automatically generate the updated information. press the refresh buttons.

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sch_bryan 

Good ol glitchy pm....this is happening a lot to customers who replied YES to the offer text. If you just renewed then contact customer support to correct your plan. If you owe the difference between plans be prepared to add it to your available funds when the CSA changes the plan to the $40/15gb plan.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sch_bryan 

Log into your self-serve account, click Plans and Add-On's to see the plan details.

Also, tap on "Change My Plan" to see if there is a pending plan change scheduled for your upcoming renewal. 

• If there is, and you wish it to remain in effect, leave it alone.   
  • If there isn't, and you didn't want the change, leave it alone.
  • If there isn't, and you WANTED the change, setup the plan change to the desired plan.  If the desired plan is not included in the list of available options, wherein you replied "YES" to the initial text, make contact to the Customer Support Agents to see if an exception can be made.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

WHEN did you reply Yes on that offer?

What your account says - what plan are you now?

If you have a proof you replied Yes and PM confirmed plan change on next renewal AND that did not happen, contact agent for clarification.

Be aware and act fast as as per @darlicious  post 15GB plan will be removed at the end of November.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.