cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

Makis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I change my subscription can I keep my promotions I have built ? 

10 REPLIES 10

We need to be careful using the word "bonus". If you signed up using a promotion that added data then those would be at risk. If you signed up using a promotion that added "money" then that would be at risk.
All the other things on your account would stay and be changed to the new features. If you change to a 5G (non-roaming) plan then data add-ons would be unavailable. They would stay on your account but they won't work.

@Makis 

you get to keep the More Is Merrier Holiday Bonus talk and data until you use them up...even if that takes a few years or more. The add-ons you have purchased will stay as well. (Be aware that current data add-ons have a 30 day lifespan).

Makis

Perfect thank you 

@Makisboth bonus and bought add ins will remain there 

@Makis 

Yup

Makis

So all the Christmas giveaways will be still there and any add ones I got through my reward will be there ?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Makis 

All your Add-on promo and Rewards will remain but switch subscription on your next renewal date so you won’t be charge on the old subscription and the new one.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Makis  If you mean your rewards and x mas bonus give away mins and data then yes you will keep those there toes to your account not your plan 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Makis 

if you refer to the rewards and points you have built,  then nothing will change

but if you have an activation promotion, those you found under My Promotions section on My Account, then those would be gone

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Makis 

Rewards or Points will stay...Promotions depend on wording in that promo but likely will lose promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.