cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo not applied

ReneePigeon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for 30 Gb plan that was advertised as $39 (if you add credit card and pre-pay monthly).My bill has never been less than $44 a month even though I’ve been on this plan since June. How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@ReneePigeon  Depending where you are $39 plus tax could be around $44.  When you say promo not applied, Is it the $2 auto-pay you believe is missing (I was disappointed about that when I joined too!)?  That was the old rewards system as explained by @Abheer .

Fatfin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's frustrating! Billing discrepancies can be a headache. It might be a good idea to reach out to your service provider's customer support. They can check your account details, clarify the billing discrepancies, and help you adjust your plan to match the advertised rate. Mistakes happen, but they should be able to sort it out for you.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ReneePigeon 
Since you joined fairly recently, you are on the Public Points system. Those who get the bill off are on the old rewards system which new users are not eligible for. Instead of the autopay discount, you get points each month. Once you have collected 15 of those points, you can get 15$ credit for your bill. You can also purchase other add-ons with points. Head over to the "rewards" page to see your points.

Need Help? Let's chat.