cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need arefund

Sundancel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems I was double charged November 2n 2023 I am hoping to solve this issue with you instead of the bank because they say it will be bad for you if they just take the money back

11 REPLIES 11

One thread is probably sufficient. I responded in the other one. Your screenshot looks like a reversal.

It says "reversal". Is it possible they charged you in error and then immediately reversed it? If it went through on your card I would think it would be a pending charge that will fall off, based on how your payment history looks. Maybe someone who has seen that before can chime in though.

hi @Sundancel before you submit ticket with agent, can you explain what happened?  look like an usual renewal 

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You know that you are just swearing at customers who are trying to help you?  

@Sundancel  Myself and @kb_mv  are just customers like you trying to help you need to message CS_Agent to investigate for you . Do your plan just renew by any chance . We just provided you the link for support 

Sundancel

E6394F2A-40E7-46C6-A0C9-AA86C17ECE54.png

@Sundancel Did you by chance change plans and didn't select "change on renewal" in which case you were charged immediately? Screenshots would be helpful. Alternatively if you still feel you have been wronged, contact customer service at the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Sundancel  Maybe you selected it by accident ? If not  please submit ticket with support to investigate using this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sundancel

It said I purchased an add on for 42 dollars wtf I never used all my data yet why the would I need extra data 

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sundancel 

first of all, make sure that both charges have settled before asking Public Mobile to reverse one.

Also, check your available funds in self-serve, to see if the extra funds are there

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.