cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Issue

bethdennis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to get the extra 2GB for $10 part of the recent promo, but I have been having trouble doing so. Can you please assist with this?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bethdennis 

The current promo is bonus 2gb for 12 months with a $25 or higher plan. Enter 12MONTHS2GB on the payment activation  page.

I think you are thinking of the $10 credit off your 2nd bill if you use a referral code. You can get the referral from a friend or family who is currently a PM member…PM members here also have a referral code if you ask.😉

If you missed entering these codes. You will need to contact a CS_Agent and nicely tell them you forgot to enter the codes.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@bethdennis wrote:

I am trying to get the extra 2GB for $10 part of the recent promo, but I have been having trouble doing so. Can you please assist with this?

I am not aware of any promo '2GB for $10'?

There is 2GB limited time offer depending on when you signed up

There is $10 credit for referral

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @bethdennis   did you just recently join?  If you missed the $10 Friend referral , you can open a ticket with PM Support and explain

If you have missed the 2GB Flash sales, depeds on your activation date, you can also discuss with PM CS Agent and see if they can do anything

To open a ticket with PM Support. Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.