cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with an inactive account to get a new plan

Wolframio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!
I was a client of Public mobile for 4 years.

Since I had to move out of Canada for a year, I ported my phone number to a online voiceIP service to continue having my old number linked to my 2FA accounts.

I will be returning to the country soon, and I want to purchase a plan again at PM and port my phone number back. Sadly Since it has been 90 without paying for service my account appears as closed. 

But when I try to create another account with my email, it tells me there is an account with such email and that I should login instead; but as explained, login in does not allow me to purchase a plan since the account is closed.

I need to be able to use my email to get a public mobile account that has the capability of purchasing a plan.

Any help would be welcome.

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you ported your number to another provider your PM account has been immediately closed.

Since you want to open new account but cannot use same email as before open a Ticket with agent and explain situation and they should help you out.

TICKET is preferable way to communicate with PM agent. Do NOT send them private message as advised as your message will take way longer time for agent to respond, if ever.

Wolframio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks you so much for the quick reply!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wolframio 

yes, sometimes PM still holding on old email on the system.  

You can either use another email to register a new account, or if you prefer to use the same email, message support agent and ask them to flush the system so you can reuse the same email

you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.