cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with activation after payment

m_chris
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

After finally getting through the sign up process it let me know the card was processed but there was a problem with activation. Not when I log in through website or app it asks me for payment again or to select a subscription.

Any suggestions on what might help?

18 REPLIES 18

Monnie

@m_chris glad it all worked out for you. 

m_chris

I ended up setting it up under a different email address and everything went fine. Cs agent once in touch was very helpful and easy to work with. They are progressing refund for my other account as my payment and account were in limbo

Monnie

@WaqasZaman I just received a message from an agent asking for info to finish setting up my account, but I asked them to process a refund instead. 

Monnie

Same here... requesting refund. I had no idea this is what public mobile was about. Had I known, would have never signed on. Check with your current cell phone provider. I'm with Fido and they matched the price, but with 30g. All done over the phone with a human!!

WaqasZaman

yea I didn't get a reply yet either but I think I'm done waiting. I'm checking how to get a refund and if I'm not able to get a reply I will just charge back through my credit card.

Monnie

Any progress yet? Still stuck on payment screen when I log in. I just replied to their post on their updates including screenshots so hopefully it will help resolve the issue. If this doesn't get resolved soon, my next message to customer service will be to cancel and process a refund.

Monnie

I'm assuming nothing happens at all until our accounts are officially set up. I myself am waiting for a physical sim so I can't access the plan yet at all until it's delivered. I assume the sim is key to activation, and therefore, billing start date?...  but I could be wrong. 😑

WaqasZaman

Same here, no answer yet but I can understand they're probably bombarded with messages this weekend. Will update as well if I hear anything back. I hope they'll move the billing date around as well to the day the individual was able to start actually using the service instead of when the payment went through and bugged the activation 😑

Monnie

No answer yet. Will post here once I hear from them. I think a lot of technical issues this weekend. 

Monnie

Thank you so much. I sent a message hours ago, but no replies yet. I know they're really busy though. Are we expected to get an answer by email, I wonder? 

m_chris

WaqasZaman

I have the exact same problem that just happened. I sent them a message and waiting on a response. Any update regarding your case?

Monnie

My chat in the queue was disconnected while I was sending a message (of course)... if you get anymore information, let me know. Thank you! 

m_chris

I'll update the tread once I hear from CS, or chat

Monnie

I queue as well, but I think that's more sales department. 

Monnie

Exact same problem here.

m_chris

Thank you! I sent a message and also in queue for chat

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @m_chris some had the same problem.  Please submit ticket with CS agent by messaging 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.