cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with new website

Kahkah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone else having problems with the new website?  I was trying to see my data usage and put on a filter for data and last 90 days.  It only shows the past seven days and nothing else.

Also I am finding that I can't even look at the site on my phone.  It is just so slow downloading the pages.  I am not too happy with the new site.  Is an app coming out?

3 REPLIES 3

Wolftracker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Brutally slow. I've been with Public Mobile for years and it has always been working at dial-up speeds. 

You don't have Customer service reps or stores, so what do you spend the money on? 

Mink socks? 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Show usage sort of works and I was able to see 90 days. But it shows only SMS and calls, no data usage.

To get complete usage one should download it and then everything is there in Excel format.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kahkah 

yes, there is a bug with the filter.  It works, but it needs some workarounds to make it work.  Easiest way is to just download the whole usage history in excel format and filter it yourself with Excel

Check my earlier post on the filter issue and workarounds:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Usage-History-page-Filter-problem/td-p/84...

Need Help? Let's chat.