cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls or texts

jaminjantzi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t send or receive texts but iMessages work just fine. I also can’t receive calls but I can call other people.

7 REPLIES 7

@jaminjantzi   how many weeks have you been with PM?

you sure you receive incoming calls on your PM sim before?  From what you said, it could be that your porting was not completed.  When a port was not completed, it is normal you can make outgoing calls but not receiving incoming calls or texts

So, question is, did you EVER receive incoming calls on this phone?

Call yourself from another phone, it will probably goes to voicemail, you need to find out if it is a PM voicemail or Bell's voicemail

jaminjantzi

Ya i have restarted my phone and tried resetting network settings as well.

@jaminjantzi wrote:

Yes I transferred number from Bell and it had been working but then it quite a few weeks ago.

You have been without calling for a few weeks now?  Have you restarted your phone? Changed any settings?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@jaminjantzi 

top of this page click Get Help / Chat With Simon to start the process of CSA assisatnce. Give them as much account info as you have...ie phone number, acct number, pin etc.

Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

Also, some other forum members have a number to call for port issues.

@softech 

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jaminjantzi check the iMessages setting. Sometimes iMessages set it to default for all the text msg.

jaminjantzi

Yes I transferred number from Bell and it had been working but then it quite a few weeks ago.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jaminjantzi 

have you only recently ported your number to Public Mobile from somewhere else ?

added...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/number-transfer-port-troubleshooting

Need Help? Let's chat.