Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with new subscription

SevenQ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need some help

I just switch my subscription to 40gb unlimited Canada-us plan

i have not left the house so my phone has been on my home wifi but now it is saying I have used up all my 40gb of data on one day.( just switched) Any help to get this figured out.

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SevenQ it said you used up the data and you really cannot use it? and you just switched today???

Login to My Account, go to the payment page first https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/usage-details , does it show you used up 40GB today?

and are you on Android? if so, check the device usage there. Change the billing start date to match your PM cycle start date, if you joined tody, then it is today

E-MobileData.png

If you really cannot find why you used up the data, open a ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SevenQ  This is a glitch many users woke up today to see wrong data value (usage ) but you can confirm with support 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Need Help? Let's chat.