cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Plan Change

mister_hoss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

Like many others, I recently made the switch to PM to take advantage of the 4GB promo.

I was able to port my number of easily from Rogers. I started with a 10 day text only plan, and, as I read in these forums, set my account up to switch to the 4GB promo plan (all done prior to expiration of the deal). 

Fast forward to this week, and my plan has not switched. My credit card was billed $120 for the 90 day 4 GB plan, but my plan did not switch over. Currently I still only have the texting plan, and a balance of $109 in my account ($11 taken off for another 10 days of text only). It shows that I should be getting the $6 autopay reward as well.

I have sent an email to PM (4 days ago) and also pm'd one of the mods (last night) on here. I've seen some people having more success by posting in the forums so I thought I would do the same. 

I understand that there is a high volume of requests and that this may take some time. However, I'd like to be able to make and receive phone calls as well as use data as soon as possible. 

Thanks in advance,

Mike

5 REPLIES 5

mister_hoss

Hi all, just wanted to say thank to everyone. My plan is up and running! It's been a couple days and everything is working well. Reception is great, better than with my previous company! Looks like the patience was worth it!

mister_hoss

Thanks @Luddite.

If things are fixed this weekend, I will likely do what you suggest. 

My issue has evolved slightly - I've received a couple phone calls this week, but also had others say they can't get through. I also received a voicemail notification, but without a voice plan, I can't retreive (or get rid of the notification). 

I think it may almost be my turn to get things fixed. My initial support request was sent on Nov 30!

Thanks again for your advice.

@mister_hoss To regain service asap you could change your plan to the current 90 day provincial calling, texting, 6 GB data by paying the full amount ($120). Then file a request with the moderators to adjust you to the 12 GB plan AND credit you for the unwanted 10 day plan.

If you do want to do this, follow these steps:

1. login to your account, make a one time payment of $11, logout This should make Available Funds $120.

2. login to your account, click Change Plan, select the plan you wish, click activate now, log out. This will take available funds to pay for the plan.

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mister_hoss

@CaNuCk07 thanks. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

@mister_hoss you've done everything right, unfortunately all you can do is wait now.  Have a look at the above thread as well regarding response times now.

Need Help? Let's chat.