cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changed Not requested.

Faith1790
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What's the reason for this new plan change when NOT requested?  The Bill went from $11 has I had basic up to $26.25.  Want this back to the way it was originally

went in to see my old logs and they are gone.  Please can someone get to the bottom of this as I cannot afford $26.25

Or better yet, please give me a phone number to call public mobile.  thank you

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The increase in the renewal cost is not due to plan price increase.  Customers on the legacy rewards program were switched to points rewards program.  Any points earned must be manually converted to account funds to offset bill payment. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Faith1790 , Public Mobile does not have a phone line to call. Everything is all online.

As of May 2024 Public Mobile discontinued its Loyalty Rewards program. 

Everyone is now on a Points program instead. So you are no longer getting automatic discounts hense the reason for that dramatic increase 🙄. They are now charging full plan amount upfront. 

You then get points back on your payment. The points you can use to redeem to lower your bill. 15 points =$15 off.

You can sign into your account and change your plan. I believe the cheapest plan you will see is 19$ for 1GB data.

You can read about it and if you like it, click Change plans. When it asks, select Change on Renewal.  That way you don't pay twice, but when your next renewal comes.

Leslie67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ditto

Need Help? Let's chat.