Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone voicemail problem following port, no response to email sent 21 days ago

batman2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
8 REPLIES 8

batman2

After a very long wait, finally fixed this week.  Thanks, PM.

tangy07

i just tweet them and waited for maybe 1 week and had it fixed. did you PM or tweet them?

batman2

It's the month-a-versary of my support request.  Sweet day 30 without a response.  Is anyone getting a faster response?  The PM support update noted a 12 day back log, but 30 days seems pretty excessive, especially given that the promo is over.

batman2

thanks for the advice- that's pretty much what I'm waiting for, just not getting a response from PM yet. grateful it's only the voicemail notification/connection that's not working and not a more critical porting issue...

tangy07
@batman2 twit them and tell them your problem.they just need to reset your network. But you just need to wait for their response. Might take a week for them to get back to you.

tangy07

batman2

iphone 5s.

Calling, texting, data are working fine.  Voicemail itself works fine too except there is no notifications of voicemail (red dot on the phone/voicemail icon) and when you press the voicemail icon it does not call voicemail (have to hold 1 instead).  Tried the reset above with little luck.  Ported over two other iphones (6 plus and a 7) without issue.  Any advice anyone has would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

We need more info to help:

- model?

- what happens when you call your number?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.