cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Plan Activation

eh3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been stuck at Step 6/6: Activate for two days now. I keep getting prompted to click the "Get Support" button to contact a CS agent but the page keeps blanking out, and when I did it on my laptop, the agent said they couldn't help me and that I had to submit a private message. Why am I paying for a subscription if I'm not able to use the service? Is there a way to contact a live agent? Any help is appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Jahfer

Hi @Andy85,

I am experiencing the same error as the post author. Could you please send me that phone number as well? Thank you!

@Andy85 wrote:

Hi @eh3 , 

I will send you a phone number to retrigger the port-in process. It sounds like it got stuck. I will send it to you by private message since the public form doesn't permit phone number exchange. Check your inbox

HI @Andy85 OP did'n't mention about porting in or not

And from the error, it is not a stuck port issue. With that, porting team won't be able to help

MarkM09

Hi there. I am experiencing a similar issue with a porting request not getting completed. Any chance I could get that number as well?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @eh3 

were you using the app at step 6?

and were you activating esim or physical sim card?

if physical, did you try to test the sim card in a phone?  But if esim, check the sim manager to check if the esim ws in fact installed but not enabled

if that didn't help, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there @eh3!

I understand the frustration you're facing. To resolve the activation issue and contact an agent, please submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link to send a private message.

PM currently has no live support so using the messages is the only way to go. They'll be able to assist you further in resolving the problem.

Best of luck, and I hope your activation gets sorted out soon! 🙂

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @eh3 , 

I will send you a phone number to retrigger the port-in process. It sounds like it got stuck. I will send it to you by private message since the public form doesn't permit phone number exchange. Check your inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.