cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok. Got my sim card but can't complete the activation. I have the app and am signed in but no go

LimeyB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The system keeps asking me to sign in which I do, but sends me to a widget page that does nothing.   Cant complete the activation process. I have already subscribed but keeps telling me to pick a plan? Already have hence the sim card in the mail.

Confusing message also about requesting old number transfer. One message stats I need to fill out form and NOT install new SIM. Other instruction is the opposite?   Do I install new SIM OR NOT.  

6 REPLIES 6

LimeyB

Thanks. I have followed all these steps including trying to reach customer service only to be continuously cut off as 'too busy".    About to throw the towel in and stick with Koodo.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@LimeyB, your original description says: "Already have hence the sim card in the mail", sounded like you hadn't received it to me but thanks for clarifying

LimeyB

Not sure what the confusion is? I have the new sim, it is installed but not working. Plain and simple 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey @LimeyB, I'm a bit confused as the title of your post says "got my SIM card" but in the descr it sounds like it hasn't arrived yet - in the mail. Can you confirm? If you haven't received the SIM yet you should wait for it to arrive to activate it which should be done through the PM app, that's when your subscription will start

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@LimeyB  did you download the public mobile app and following the directions? 

Yes SIM card must be entered.

Are you choosing a new number or transferring from elsewhere?

If still not working,  use the chatbot to request assistance from Public Mobile. 

Or if that doesn't work,  use the link below to send them a direct message e.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.