cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Month's Bill was Double-Charged

LeenaO123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please help me with this? I called my credit card company and they said to directly work it out with Public Mobile. I have 2 duplicate charges of my monthly bill on my credit card bill.

4 REPLIES 4

Dee2Cee2

I was charged Aug 1 for 30 days. I unsubscribed before Aug 30. I was charged on Aug 31 even though I did not receive service. I reactivated my account today and was charged which I am not disputing obviously. Between Aug 31 and Sep 20, I was not a customer but I was paying for that period.

jmbillson93

The exact same thing happened to me in August. However, only one charge shows up on my account history. I've opened a support ticket to try to resolve the issue.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

@LeenaO123 

are you sure it's not just a pending charge? 

ask PM to help 

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LeenaO123  you need to ask support to reimburse you if you have x2 charges . Also assuming you didn’t charge plans immediately 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.