cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible bug with online payment

jonathanchan003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  on the online self-serve account, I paid for the 3 month 3GB plan but there was a bug on the website. My payment has already gone through and I can see it in my payment history. However, it still said my plan is not activated. Can I get assistance on this issue?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

If you can see Available Funds in your account try this:

- login, click Change Plan, pick the plan you want and click activate now, logout

- wait a few minutes, reboot and check for service.

If that fails, do not pay again just wait for a moderator to respond to your private message. Given their backlog it may be a few days. 

Meanwhile, if your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Hang in there.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jonathanchan003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yea I messaged the mods but didn't get a reply.  I did notice the same problem that I am having right now in the other post though.  

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hmm - sorry to hear that - can you dial *611 and hear the message ? what does it say ? Active or expired ?

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, if you haven't already, contact any one of the mods (they all see the messages, so pick one at random - @Shazia_K for example).  Send her your phone number and account number, she should be able to track it down with that (maybe send her your name as well).

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

you have to send a private message to a PM moderator...details can be found hgere:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.