cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting over Koodo number

janetville
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my sim and account. During the activation process I selected the option of choosing a new number, since it said that Koodo and PC Mobile users should select this option and then change the number later. However, I am unable to do this. What did I do wrong here?

7 REPLIES 7

@janetville wrote:

Yes it is

Okay that's good.  Just keep in mind the moderators responding back can take 2-48 hours, although I know sometimes it can be quite quick depending upon how many requests are ahead of you.  Good luck.

janetville

Yes it is

@janetville wrote:

Thank you very much! I have contacted the moderators, now it's just a matter of waiting I suspect.

@janetville  You only need them if it's Koodo prepaid, is it?

janetville

Thank you very much! I have contacted the moderators, now it's just a matter of waiting I suspect.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@janetville wrote:

I just activated my sim and account. During the activation process I selected the option of choosing a new number, since it said that Koodo and PC Mobile users should select this option and then change the number later. However, I am unable to do this. What did I do wrong here?

If it's Koodo prepaid then you need moderators help, otherewise you can log into your account and on the righthand side of your overview page select change number.   Once you select that you will get the option to transfer your old number, you just need to follow the prompts to do that.

If it's Koodo prepaid then submit a ticket to moderators here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

janetville

Thanks. It's just when I click 'change number' under 'my profile' and then check the eligibility of my old number it just says something failed. Not too sure what's happening here, but hopefully it'll sort itself out

old-guy

Your # that you want to port must be active? May take a little while to process.

Need Help? Let's chat.