cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number to Public Mobile

Dick1955
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to complete porting of  my husband’s new cell phone service with you. My husband’s name is Richard Walker, cell # ###-###-#### . Can you please tell me what to do to get this completed? 
i don’t know what to do. My husband is not able to receive phone calls, it goes directly to message saying voicemail is full. 

4 REPLIES 4

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Dick1955 

remove your phone number, this is a Community made up of customers only

I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

I';m trying to get my wife to also port to PM - would you please message me the porting support team telephone just so to have it handy in case anything goes wrong and I'm faced with ha ha ha divorce.

BY THE WAY the OP number posted happens to be a Bell Canada landline --- . 

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Remove the telephone number and name ASAP. Wonder as to why an Oracle hasn’t spotted this yet.  I also private messaged you about this.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dick1955  This is public forum please remove personal info . Did you mean old providers sim in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port number to PM ? If you have have you tried to reboot the phone with PM SIM card in the phone . If you didn’t reply YES I will send you the porting team number private message . They can re trigger the port request for you 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dick1955 

remove your phone number, this is a Community made up of customers only

for your porting problem, you already activated the account and just not getting calls and texts?   Did you get a text from the old carrier, did you reply YES?

and can you receive inbound phone calls, especially from Non-Telus/Koodo/PM phone?  If you cannot the port was not done

It could be an incomplete port.  PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Need Help? Let's chat.