cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Ripped Me Off & Will Not Contact Me Back

NHL94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've submitted multiple tickets and nobody gets back to me. This customer service is terrible when their is an emergency. I signed up for 50GB of CAN/USA Data which was the offer that was available last week and when I cancelled all our contracts (5 phones total for family) with Virgin and moved them all to Public Mobile now it says it only 50GB in Canada only. My other son has the 50GB CAN/USA Data plan and refer a friend and the deal was still active when we signed up but now it shows we only have Canada and my wife and 2 daughters are in Miami Florida right now and can not use their phones. I have tried to prive message customer service as the Bot suggested and tried to submit a ticket as well and lots of errors and I think some of my requests went through but NOBODY replied....this is sooo frustrating

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@NHL94  If you're having trouble with the chatbot then you can contact customer service via private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply (they are usually quite quick) at the envelope icon top right of this page or, for devices that don't show the envelope, tap on your avatar to the right of the bell icon to check Messages.

Up until July 25th there were two $34 50GB plans as already noted, but only one was Canada-US.  After that the $34 50GB became Canada-only.  If somehow the wrong one was picked there is the option of a US roaming add on.  If you're sure it was the right plan chosen then you should be able to contact support via the link.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @NHL94 

did you read carefully and choose the correct plan when you signed up your other accounts?  Like all carriers, they keep changing plan.  And if you don't see the plan you want, you don't need to sign up.   There was a time they have two $34 plans, one for Canada only and one for Canada-US, you might have picked the wrong one yourself.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@NHL94  sorry to hear this happened to you.

Public mobile is always changing their plans. There was a notice saying the $34/50 GB Canada us plan would expire on July 25.

There are new can-us plans currently for $34/ 15gb, not ideal obviously,  $39/50gb $44...

Did you check your inbox for their reply? It was not clear if you were able to message them? If the message was sent successfully,  then you just have to wait their response. 

Need Help? Let's chat.