cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number over from Koodo

KarenL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have followed the guide on redflagdeals and have activated the sim with the promotion plan. According to the guide, I need to first register with a new number and then PM a Mod on this forum in order to port over my number from koodo. However, I have messaged one (@Mary_M) but still haven't received a response.

Could someone please let me know if I need to contact a specific mod? Thank you.

Karen

6 REPLIES 6

MaxPayne79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you. 

🙂

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
You can port at any time

MaxPayne79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so i just activated the 90/120 plan.... THANK YOU!

Now i want to port my number over form chatr BUT i still have two weeks to go on my chart plan so my question is; do I have to port it over right away ie today or tomorrow or can i do it anytime throughout the 90 days-the length of the plan?

KarenL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @hummuschips!  I followed your guide and was successful to port my number over from Koodo!

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can see how I did it myself below. Let me know if you have any questions

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Koodo-porting/m-p/86466#M15256

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can do the port yourself, just make sure the emails are different between Koodo and PM, if they are the same change the email on Koodo, double check that it has changed, then do the port in selfserve.

Make sure to check "I am authorize.." before inputting any info. You just need your Koodo account number, alt number (eg home phone) and name on the Koodo account. 

You would have to wait for the mod to get back to you if you don't want to do it yourself. The private messaged are pooled so it doesn't matter who you contact. 

Need Help? Let's chat.