cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from Speakout

lise546
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my Public Mobile account and plan on November 17, submitted a request to port my number from Speakout and failed because of missing PIN number. I then submitted a SIM activation ticket back on November 18 with the correct PIN number and IMEI from calling Speakout, but still no luck with porting yet for 7 days now. I already sent PM to @Shazia_K@Mary_M, and other MODs but have not received a reply yet. My Speakout prepaid account balance has been empty for 3 days now so I can't receive any call or text anymore, in the meanwhile I'm waiting for some job interview calls, can any MOD help me on this? Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Everything has been resolved for @lise546 🙂

Welcome to PM!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

lise546

I received an email from PM support but the support person just told me that I need to put an account number, although I already explained in the SIM activation ticket that Speakout customer service told me to port using PIN and IMEI since Speakout had no account number other than the actual phone number. I replied with this same information and have not received any reply since..... I guess I was pushed back to the last of the queue? Please can any MOD help, it has been 13 days already @Shazia_K @Mary_M and others...

lise546

Thanks for the replies guys, for Speakout the account with $0 balance should still active for 45 days, but since I really need the number to be working for my job interviews I'll top it up on Monday, that's $25 for the lowest amount I can add with Speakout 😞

CRITICAL: add some $ to speakout; an inactive number cannot be ported. It may be a few more days before a moderator can attend to your problem. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry to hear. Hopefully the mods will help out soon!

Need Help? Let's chat.