cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Issue

Mpar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number from bell but it has not completed the transfer. I still cannot get any calls from my Public mobile network and I still have a bell account. I understand, that when I transferred the number, bell account was to be automatically cancelled. Kindly help

6 REPLIES 6

Jamesellis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could you send me the number please? Having so many issues porting number!

@Ella_w sent.  Please check your Community inbox 

Ella_w
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same issue. Could you please send me the number as well?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Mpar- Sorry about the clutter of multiple private messages to you. Surely one was enough.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mpar 

just no incoming calls??

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls, wok  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mpar  There’s a number for live support to re trigger the port request . Will send you private message to vet it fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.