cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port problem

parteek29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not have a Public mobile number. I was trying to port my number from Freedom Mobile to Public mobile some days ago but Public’s website gave me an error but sent me a port authentication message. I replied NO to it because of the error. Today I was porting my number to another provider but they say that an existing request is open and needs to be canceled before they can do something. Please cancel it. I beg you.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@parteek29 

You need to contact a PM moderator to have them cancel your porting request.

Click on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a moderator to help with your porting cancellation.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@parteek29 so you were planning to come to PM couple days ago, but error on the activation page?  now you decide to go from Freedom to elsewhere?

First try calling the port team as advised above to see if there is still a pending request on PM

Also, since there look like a pending request into PM, it looks like your PM account was indeed created , activated.  Check your Credit Card to see if PM charged you already

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.