cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in request

singhsp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I just bought a publicmobile sim yesterday and I want to port my old number to this one and get rid of the current number. I tried doing it online through this link: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ChangeNumber/ but it didnt allow me to port. Can you help me asap?

8 REPLIES 8

singhsp

@will13amI have sent the message to the moderator team. Waiting for them to reply. 

What error message are you receiving @singhsp ?

Try a different device, if possible, after trying the clearing your cache and incognito mode tab method,

It should open up a new window that looks like this:

esjliv_0-1597804407671.png

singhsp

I tried contacting through private message, it didnt work.

@singhsp wrote:

I tried again, it is giving me an error.

Even through private message using this link. ?

Try clearing your cache, and opening a tab in incognito mode.

singhsp

I tried again, it is giving me an error.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@singhsp , number porting must be completed by the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @singhsp ,

Did you already create an account, it sounds like it?

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

TYPE "Port Request" 

esjliv_0-1597803827613.png

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@singhsp wrote:

Hi, 

I just bought a publicmobile sim yesterday and I want to port my old number to this one and get rid of the current number. I tried doing it online through this link: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ChangeNumber/ but it didnt allow me to port. Can you help me asap?

After activation, you have to ask the moderators.

Click on Get Help up top and chat with the stupid chatbot and muddle your way through to submitting a ticket or sending a private message.

Use "port request".

Need Help? Let's chat.