cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help Me to Contact Support

Esoj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can anyone please help me contact support. I need to creat a support ticket because 99% of my incoming calls go straight to voicemail. This is not the first time this issue is coming up. This service is pathetic and zero customer service. I cannot even raise a support ticket in my own!

12 REPLIES 12

Phono
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Correction to my previous post. They made an exception as I had only just opened the account. It isn't evidently available on a regular basis at this time - although I think it should be the norm eventually, as sim cards are going the way of floppy disls! LOL

Phono

Yes, we just finished mine, without any glitches. I've suggested that customer service make everyone aware of this service. It might be brand new?

@Phono 

Keep us posted if existing members can switch from eSIM to a new device.

Phono

Actually customer service is helping me right now. It appears a new activation code is required and will be issued after a thorough security check.

@Phono 

Sorry you can’t eSIM transfer at this time. It is only offered for new members. For existing members, you need to transfer the eSIM to a SIM on your account.

@Phono  Sorry you can’t eSIM only for new activations but existing customers for now at least . To change phones for now you need to get a physical SIM card from Telus Koodo or order from amazon . And best to call around for availability first . Then log into your my account profile page and SIM card swap the number 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1691681810127.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

Phono

Hi I need to transfer my esim card to a new phone but can't find out how. Can you help? Thanks

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Esoj 

Have you check the settings on your phone to make sure it isn’t on Do Not Disturb mode?

Sometime calls will go to voicemail if the signal are weak due to lack of Telus towers in your area.

Type in Submit a Ticket on Start a Chat on the bottom of this page.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Esoj  

you said 99% of your calls go to voicemail, you sure you really have 1% of the calls? those incoming calls you got not App calls like Whatsapp ?

did you just port in your number?

what phone do you have?

you tested your sim in another phone? and tested the service in different area?

can you try to perform a Reset all Networks on your phone?

Yes, I hope you already contacted CS agent.  But give us more information.  Some of us can probably help out to get you back the voice call faster than agent

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Esoj 

As you wait for CSA help, try the following:

1. Reboot phone

2. Network reset of phone (this will erase saved Wifi passwords)

3. Remove SIM card and put in another phone.  To see whether same issue. 

4. Manually select 3G network.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Esoj  Here’s how 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Anonymous
Not applicable
Need Help? Let's chat.