cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Doug12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to know why the Canada-US plan which allows calls, data, texting while in both Canada and the US is only available to Quebec? Freedom Mobile offers more or less the same plan across Canada, why is yours only offered to Quebec??

8 REPLIES 8

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Doug12  It was when it first appeared . But for now it’s available to all provinces . If you like it jump on it while you can . Just be sure to change plan for next renewal and not immediately. Or you lose money on current cycle 

I went through every region and the $50 plan was there. Quebec had a few more options. I went into change plans on my account (in BC) and the $50 plan was there.

The fine print is the list of all the references with the little symbols in front. That Quebec only footnote links to that symbol on the Quebec only plan in the Quebec region.

Have you selected the 5G tab for the plans list? Select All or 4G and the plan should be there.

Doug12

It will not let me select this plan - it does not show it even as an option when I am signed in to my account. In the fine print there is a statement that says data and calling etc apply whether in the US or Canada but it does not say which plan it refers to. If I go in not signed in it shows me the Canada-US plan which it says allows both data and everything else on both sides of the border. In other words no roaming charges. That is plan I want but cannot get to it. On the details on the not signed in page, it says that the plan is only available to Quebec?

@Doug12 

the fine print was a template that copied to all plans   😞

that point is for line with ⁺ , but the plan we are viewing does not have that

So, no worry, the plan is confirmed for outside of QC as well

Good of you to read the fine print. That is the footnote to the reference of one plan in the Quebec list of plans.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Doug12 

Did you change the province location on website for existing customers or on the PM app for new customers?

It is available to all provinces.

Doug12

The fine print currently says only available to Quebec?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Doug12 

it is no longer Quebec only, it is available to everyone

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

This plan is limited time only, so, join now if you need it.   We don't know when will PM pull this away, but once you are in, you are in

Need Help? Let's chat.