cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan updated incorrectly

kat_laurelin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, when I had received the email saying "With our We Save, You Save Discount, you can get 15GB of 4G speed data for just $40/month when you upgrade your plan using My Account." I had upgraded and chosen for it to only apply at the end of my billing cycle. However when I look at my plan it shows as having been changed to 5GB of 4G instead. I have cleared out my cache and everything. It did change from the previous 4.5GB however it seems to have not placed the right plan. Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kat_laurelin   You could be viewing cached page from earlier so login using incognito or private mode.  You can also try to refresh the page by clicking the refresh option bottom right of the account page.

edit:  perhaps the wrong plan then if you've cleared cache/cookies and then do as suggested to schedule to the plan you want now while it's available.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kat_laurelin 

Log into self service and schedule a plan change for your next renewal date. If you choose the 4G tab and keep arrowing down you should see the plan you want.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kat_laurelin 

Try ageeain incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1673471452685.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^   

edit if that fails reach out to support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.