cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewal

Fdrcamb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed plans the renewal is today, new plan has not kicked in, anyone knows how long it will take, l thought at 12am the new plan would begin

8 REPLIES 8

@gpixel wrote:

@Fdrcamb 

yes 12:00am ET. the self serve and 611 won't update till later in the afternoon. check again around 1:00pm

It's not just a matter of what's displayed in the account.  The features of the new plan won't be avaialble until the paymetn is processed.  That doesn't happen at 12am ET and the actual  timing can be quite random.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Morning @Fdrcamb 

usually the plans are all renewed around 6am EST or 3am PST, so, if you check using Incognito/Private/Secret mode, you should see yours renewed already

Grand_Total
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My partner is in the same position. Available funds shows the correct (new) amount that will be deducted and data used has been reset, so the signs are good, but the change is not complete yet.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dec 8th was my renewal date it kicked in at midnight also 5 g takes a few days to kick in 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fdrcamb  It’s possible the system hasn’t fully updated yet . Check back after lunch . Also check you payment page for plan details 

Handy1_0-1702303748518.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Fdrcamb 

it should have kicked in by now.  The trick to that is to use Incognito mode to login My Account to get the correct information.  Check Subscription & Addon page to see what plan you have and check Payment History page ( https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) to confirm PM took the new plan charge

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Maybe log out and log back in the refresh the page.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Fdrcamb 

yes 12:00am ET. the self serve and 611 won't update till later in the afternoon. check again around 1:00pm

Need Help? Let's chat.