cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan option after suspension

whsu8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, First time posting here.

I have a couple of accounts with PB, one of them is for a family member who doesn't need anything more than the old $15 plan (250MB 100min). They are often not in the country, and normally I would suspend their account for the max 90days then reactive it with the same $15 plan.

I noticed that with the new changes the $15 plan is no longer an option, right now the plans are grandfathered, so I haven't been forced to change to any of the newer plans. I am still a few months away from having to suspend the account, but I am wondering if I do suspend the account, can I still get the $15 plan back, or will I have to opt to subscribe the new, far more expensive plans? If the latter is the case, I will choose not to suspend the account, as it would make more sense for me in the long run. 

Thanks in advance for the help.

4 REPLIES 4

@whsu8 

PM did a website "upgrade" a coupla weeks ago...still working through the foul-ups !

whsu8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I didn't realize the plans were still there, I didn't see them on the website, and though it would be the same list. This makes me feel better. Thanks!!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@whsu8 

the $15 plan is still available. Log in on your laptop ...you should see its still available.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@whsu8  The $15 plans is still there on the new PM app on activation , or in your my account .you can suspend your 15 plan for 90 days . And then it will close , so long as you make payment again before then ,say like the 85 day your 15 plan will stay intact 

Handy1_0-1686106556701.png

Need Help? Let's chat.