cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan offered in Quebec only?

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A plan that seems suitable is  only offered in Quebec . Wonder if one switches their  number to a Quebec number would then the Quebec plans become available?

6 REPLIES 6

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am 

The only QC plans that is not available to other provinces is the new $15 plan 250mb 4G unlimited calls and texts, it’s an upgrade from the previous $15 plans 100 minutes 250mb plan and unlimited calls and texts no data

this plan is available to new activations only and may not be available to existing customers 

on the other side, ON has a better plan $35 60GB instead of QC $35 50GB

IMG_4402.jpeg

While QC has been getting better plans most the time , before this new $15 QC plan, for over a month, QC actually do not have the $19!plans like the rest of us, they have been getting worse plans

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Wayworn , what QC targeted plan are you thinking about?  From what I have seen this past year, the QC customers might have had many more offers but they were not that spectacular compared to RoC.  At the low end, we all had access to  the $57/9GB/90 day plan.  At the mid range, it was the $75/60GB/90 day plan.  At the upper end, $34/50GB CAN-US.  What QC targeted plan blows these 3 out of the water so to speak?  

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Wayworn 

your province settings is not based on your phone number nor your address.

Plan is "locked" to a specific one when you setup on the account based on the credit card you used.   Your plan will only be flagged as Quebec (and cannot be changed) only if you used a credit card linked to a Quebec address

What about using a reloadable debit card ? I don't suppose those have an address associated with them...can they be used for a PQ only plan by someone starting a new acct and selecting a PQ phone number ?

nvm....I think I found how PM knows where you at...

Your Cookie Preferences

We and our partners use cookies and similar technologies to improve your digital experience, personalize your content, remember your selections, gather aggregated data about the performance of our websites and deliver offers to you. The information collected through cookies will be processed in accordance with the TELUS Privacy Commitment and Cookies Notice.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Wayworn 

your province settings is not based on your phone number nor your address.

Plan is "locked" to a specific one when you setup on the account based on the credit card you used.   Your plan will only be flagged as Quebec (and cannot be changed) only if you used a credit card linked to a Quebec address

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Wayworn 

if someone changes his number to QC, those QC plans may not available to him, as some plans are available only for new activations, and PM may not allow him to downgrade 

Need Help? Let's chat.