cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan isn't working

coreenaroger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I topped up my service today and changed to the exact same plan but at a lower rate. Payment went through on my end, PM says line is active yet I do not have service. Put a service ticket, still waiting to be contacted 

11 REPLIES 11

coreenaroger

Ok. Thx for the quick response! 

coreenaroger

Okay, it's a been a little longer since I submitted the ticket..I appreciate your quick response

@coreenaroger wrote:

How long does PM take to answer tickets?

My experience is from 15 to 120 min.

@coreenaroger wrote:

Varies...depends if they're busy with others ahead of you. Could be a few minutes...or hours.

Watch the envelope icon on top right side of this page will be highlighted when they respond.

While you wait for CSA help, you could try the 'ol Lost / Stolen trick.

Log in to your account and look to the right side top and find Quick Links / Lost/Stolen. You can Suspend service for a moment..the Resume. Hopefully that'll restart your phone.

coreenaroger

coreenaroger

And yes I do see today's payment in history

coreenaroger

My payment went through, my status is active that states my current plan. I just do not have service. I am able to reply to this via wifi 

coreenaroger

My account was due today and I paid as I normally do. M account status is active and I've restarted my phone 3 times 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To get most accurate account status: try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Do you see payment on your transaction history?

Try to reboot your phone. Let us know what is happening...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Was the account suspended? Maybe try a restart of the phone. Access the account in private mode to see proper current information.

Need Help? Let's chat.