cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan has not renewed despite payment

tabuskard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid for my plan, and I can see the payment in the screen. My plan is however has not renewed and my phone is not working. 

9 REPLIES 9

@tabuskard  Normally when you do not have enough funds to cover your plan your account should say suspended not expired. Your account/plan may have had a renewal failure before it even tried to take a payment. Only a moderator can fix a renewal failure. When you look at your payment history what are the entries previous to your balance top up? Were your rewards applied? $10 plan charge?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tabuskard 

What is the amount of available fund in your account?

In order to reactivate your account, PM wants full payment of your plan fee without applying rewards.  Therefore, your available fund should equal to your monthly plan fee or more before clicking on your reactivate button.

With the correct amount of available fund, if clicking the reactivate button does not restore your mobile service, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Are you saying that the funds are there , and that the system isn t allowing you to apply payment?  Or thay you paid the funds and your phone isnt working? Either way,  contact the moderators as suggested earlier and ask them to apply payment for you and/ or to reactivate the account.

@tabuskard wrote:

I manually paid for the account when my card got declined, and it is in my payment status. The account still says that it is suspended and that my plan has expired

tabuskard

I manually paid for the account when my card got declined, and it is in my payment status. The account still says that it is suspended and that my plan has expired

tabuskard

The reactivation button only directs me to a screen that says my plan has expired

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tabuskard  If the suggestions fail ,  you can try manually adding a $1 to your self service/ my account . If this doesn't work,  contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@tabuskard wrote:

I have paid for my plan, and I can see the payment in the screen. My plan is however has not renewed and my phone is not working. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tabuskard wrote:

@tabuskard  Click on the Re-activate button.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@tabuskard wrote:

Does your account still says Expired after making the payment? Did you try rebooting your phone? You might want to try turning on/off the lost/stolen phone feature if it's still not working. 

Need Help? Let's chat.